We have a little information about the last Pandyas. After their defeat by the Muslim invaders, they ruled from out of Madurai, their ancient capital. Some of the information we got from Pudukottai Plates.
1. Sadayavarman Parakrama Pandiyan I – (1357 AD)
It’s said that he ruled for 23 years
2. Parakrama Pandiyan – (1384 AD to 1415 AD)
3. Sadayavarman Kulasekara Pandian I - (1395 AD)
4. Sadayavarman Vikrama Pandian – (1401 AD to 1422 AD).
Pandiyan ruler who ruled during the same period.
5. Sadayavarman Parakrama Pandian II - (1422 AD to 1463 AD)
He ruled during the reign of Devaraya II. He died in 1463AD.
6. Sadayavarman Kulasekara Pandian II - (1430 AD to 1474 AD)
7. Parakrama Veera Pandiya - (1468 AD)
Started to rule and shared the rule with his father.
8. Sadayavarman Kulasekara Pandian III - (1480 AD to 1507 AD)
He ruled during Krishna Devaraya period. The place he ruled was called Chandrasekara Pandiya Mandalam.
Through Pudukottai plates we hear of 2 Pandiyans Abirama Parakrama Pandiyan and AGAVARAMAN.
Thenkasi and Kayathar Pandians
10. Sadayavarman Srivallaba Pandiyan son of Agavaraman ruled the areas of Shenkottai, SankaranKovil,
SriVilliputhur with THENKASI as the capital.
11. Vettum perumal Raja who ruled the some areas of Tirunelveli, Kovilpatti and SriVaikundam regions with
KAYATHAR as his capital.
Both of them are relatives but lacked understanding. In a battle Vettum Perumal Raja (Kayathar Pandian) was defeated by Sadayavarman Srivallaba Pandiyan (Thenkasi Pandiyan). During Sadayavarman Srivallaba Pandiyan rule Achutha Raya became the Vijayanagara king and he appointed Vishwanatha Nayak as his mandala mudali.
Again we hear of 2 Pandiyans. They were the sons of Abirama Parakrama Pandiyan. They were
12. Sadayavarman Parakrama Kulasekara Pandiyan - (1543AD)
13. Nelveli Maran - (1552AD to 1564AD)
14. Sadayavarman Adhiveerarama Pandiyan (1564AD to 1604 AD)
His son – Sokkar. His brother - Vallabar
His uncle's son - Varathungarama Pandiyan
15. Varathungarama Pandian - (1588AD)
Started ruling some regions with Karivalamvantha Nallur
16. Varaguna Rama Kulasekara Pandiyan - (1613 AD)
He did a yaga in 1615 AD and came to be known as Kulasekara Somasriyar.
17. Adigal Perumal Vela -Varaguna Rama Kulasekaradevar.
He is the last ruler of the Pandiyan dynasty. He ruled till the saka period 1675 that is equivalent to 1753 AD.